Process service for MEMS devices on Si substrate
NTT-AT meets a wide range of requirements from "pattern designing" to "device trial production" and "packaging" services.
Benefits / Features
- NTT-AT meets a wide range of requirements from "pattern designing" to "device trial production" and "packaging" services.
- We provide not only all the processes required for a device fabrication, but also each of them individually("Spot process" services) to satisfy your exact needs.
- For example, we mainly provide patterning services required for MEMS device production, thick electrode metal formation services, and deep groove etching services using our dry etching equipment.
- Small quantity production is also available.
Specifications / Details
1. Procedure of deep groove patterning on Si substrate using dry etching technique
- Resist mask patterning using lithography or electron beam writing
Dry etching with low conversion error
We can meet each customer?fs various requirements, from tens of nanometer depth etching to through etching of Si substrate.
|Examples of Si deep groove patterns|
2. Procedure of metal patterning using Au plating technique
Au thin film deposited as the seed layer for plating using electron beam evaporation
Resist patterning (Lithography)
- Resist patterning for plating using positive type photoresist
- The minimum available pattern size to exposure is more than a few micrometers, due to the resolution of our contact aligner.
- * The pattern shape and the aspect ratio are determined by the required pattern size and the required resist thickness.
- Thick film Au plating process to the resist patterned sample.
- Removal of the resist and the seed layer after Au plating process Maximum thickness of Au plating per process is 20 micron.
- * Thickness dispersion may occur in the case where there are patterns of various sizes and shapes in one sample.
Insulating film deposition
- Thermally-oxidized film formation using electric furnace Oxidized film deposition using sputtering
- Various metal films deposited using sputtering and EB evaporation (available sources : Cr, Ti, TiN, Cu, Au)
- Etching services of oxidized films and metal films
- Notes :This content may be subject to change without notice.
- These stated pattern features and structures are representative and not guaranteed.
- Actual pattern features and structures are determined by the conditions and make-up of the samples and the required pattern structures, etc.