Thermal treatment in the mounting process of various devices
A pressure- and- heat- process is started by only pushing a start button after setting samples on a chamber stage.
Rapid heating-up and cooling-down characteristics achieve quick turnaround time (QTAT).
Benefits / Features
Applicable to various fields
- Thermal treatment in the mounting process of various devices.
- Removal of bubbles in seal or adhesion resins.
- Low oxygen cure of resins.
- Material synthesis under increased pressure.
High performance for mass production
- Pressure-resistant gas heater enables rapid heat-up and cooling-down.
- Several programmable temperature controls and adjustable pressure conditions increase the efficiency of work.
- The inside dimension of the chamber as large as φ450 mm is allows for large diameter substrates.
- A signal tower indicates the status of operation.
- Touch panel is adopted for simple operation.
High safety is maintained by a door lock system, an overheat protector, safety valves for overpressure, a leakage breaker, etc.
Specifications / Details
|Pressure control range||0.2 ~ 0.8 MPa|
|Temerature control range||room temperature ~ 250 ?|
3?4?6?8?12 inch diameter?
(Max. 300 mm square)
|Instalation space||main body||1.4 m2|
|N2 circulation gas space||2.3m2|
Pressure-resistant Gas Heater
Pressure-resistant gas heater system enables quick injection of hot / cool air(or nitrogen) to the chamber.; thus the temperature profile control is attained easily.
Temperture Profile Example
Example of rapid temperature increase / temperature decrease
Example of temperature step controlled
Example of pressure step controlled
Temperature distribution inside the chamber
Relationship of N2 Gas Circulation System and Pressure Controllable Automatic
Pressure Controllable Automatic Curing System