Cleaning and observation are possible in one unit. The work efficiency for optical connection is significantly improved.
It is very important to keep the optical connector end face clean during connection.
Insert the tool into the optical connector to make an observation. Then, in the same position, just use a one-push action to clean the connector.
Just like that, both optical connector cleaning and end face inspection are completed by the one unit.
Benefits / Features
The camera mechanism for observing the end face and the cleaning mechanism for cleaning the end face are integrated into a handy size.
Compared to typical method using separate tools, work is made significantly efficient.
Replaceable Cleaner Unit
1 unit can perform over 600 cleanings. The cleaner part is easily detachable, and you can replace a new cartridge (sold separately) after using.
One unit is compatible with SC, MU and LC connectors.
Automatic Pass/Fail Decision and Report
Image processing takes the image from the optical connector end face, automatically delivers a pass/fail decision on the size and number of contaminants, and automatically saves the report.
- 1 unit can do both the optical connector end face observation and cleaning.
- From the observation state, a simple one-push operation does the cleaning.
- Uses a proven microfiber for the cleaner part.
- The cleaner unit is replaceable.
- Automatic end-of-face judgement software included.
- Exchangeable attachments enable observation/cleaning of SC, MU and LC connectors.
- Power supply and image transmission by USB connection.
Specifications / Details
|Compatible Connectors||SC, LC, FC, MU|
|Number of Cleaning||Over 600 times|
|Weight||150g (without cable ), 215g (with cable)|
|Size||W260 x H37 x D44 mm (without cable)|
|Image Sensor||CMOS, 2592 (H) x 1944 (V)|
|Field of View||Approx.φ750μm|
|Power Supply||Through USB|
|USB Cable Length||1.5 m|
|Operation Temperature||0℃～40℃ (no condensation)|
Note 2 Supported OS of dedicated software is Windows™ 7 or higher compatible products