Design and fabrication of EUV/X-ray focusing systems
A wide variety of EUV (extreme ultraviolet light) and X-ray optics systems according to your operating needs
|ellipsoid of revolution condenser mirror||Schwarzschil condenser mirror|
Benefits / Features
- Design and manufacture of a variety of light condensing systems and optical systems
- Schwarzschild light collection optical system, K-B mirrors, ellipsoidal mirrors, parabolic mirrors, optical systems for high-order harmonics, etc.
The following X-ray optical parts can be used:
- Condenser and reflection mirror: EUV and soft X-ray mirror / hard X-ray mirror, Fresnel Zone Plate (FZP), soft X-ray beam splitter
- Spectrum element: reflective type diffraction grating / transmission type diffraction grating, X-ray / EUV filter
- Beam shaping element: pinhole, split, central beam stop
- Beam evaluation element: X-ray chart, scale for microbeam width measurement
- A variety of items necessary for experiments such as stage chambers, programs for control and measurement, etc.
- Experimental system setup and optical adjustments for systems we have made are available.
- The design, manufacture and customized development of all kinds of experiment systems and experimental parts.
Schwartzschild Optics for EUV and soft X-ray
- The Schwartzschild mirrors for image optics systems such as optical systems, microscopes, telescopes, etc. that focus EUV (extreme ultraviolet light) and soft X-rays that are produced by Laser Produced Plasma (LPP), Synchrotron Radiation (SR light), etc.
- EUV / soft X-ray multilayer film coating to the concave-convex surface of the mirror will be applied to match the wavelength.
- Able to design and manufacture optical systems such as microscopes, analysis equipment, etc. that use Schwartzschild Optical Systems.
|Diagram of soft x-ray microscopy photoelectron system||
Concave and convex mirror for Schwarzschild optics
(Mo/Si multilayer coating)
|Lens tube and adjusting mechanism for Schwarzschild||
Mirror unit for telescope (back)
Mirror unit for microscope (front)
K-B (Kirkpatrick-Baez) mirror focusing system
- This system is used to focus the EUIV light, soft X-rays and hard X-rays generated from synchrotron radiation and laser plasma X-ray sources.
- Able to design and manufacture K-B mirror focusing systems.
- Able to apply the X-ray multilayer film coating to the substrate for K-B mirrors.
|K-B mirror condenser system diagram||Concave mirror for K-Bmirror condenser system|
|K-B mirror system with adjusting mechanism||Example of installation of K-B mirror system for measuring system|
Optical Systems and Optical Elements for High Order Harmonics ( Optics for HHG )
- Design and manufacture optical systems and optical elements that are optimally suited for high order harmonics needed for applications such as pump-probe measurement, cross-correlation measurement, high order harmonic autocorrelation measurement, etc. that make use of laser fundamental harmonics and high order harmonic generation.
- Optical elements such as X-ray / EUV filters, transmission gratings, EUV mirrors, etc., for high order harmonics optical systems will be used.
High order harmonic pulse width measuring system which has cross-correlation with laser fundamental wave
Double Mirror for EUV Light / Laser Beam Focusing
- This as an extremely flat filter which smoothly spatially divides light which has become mixed with laser light and EUV light into clearly laser light and EUV light.
- The photograph below shows a type in which the EUV light penetrates at the center and the laser light penetrates in the surrounding area.
- Able to design and manufacture specially shaped filter holders.
Space division type filter
(Center: EUV light transmission,
Surrounding part: Laser light transmission)
|Diagram of space division type filter|
Special shape filter holder*1
*1: Standard type EUV filter is assembled
Double Mirrors for Spatial Division Optical Focusing of Laser and EUV Light
- A mirror that reflects EUV light in the center and laser light in the perimeter.
- Using a drive mechanism to make a different optical path from the mirror perimeter and the mirror center, it is possible to create a temporal delay between the laser beam and the EUV light.
Double mirror for condenser system
(Center: Mo/Si multilayer coating for EUV condenser,
Surrounding part: Ag layer coating for laser light condenser)
|Double mirror diagram for condenser||Double mirror holder for condenser and mirror drive mechanism|
Examples of Manufactured Parts for Experimental Use
|Pin hole and holding stage||Simplified type mirror stage / pin hole stage mount unit|
|Laser plasma X-ray source chamber||Fluorescence X-ray analysis chamber|