Multilayer mirrors for extreme ultra-violet used for spectroscoping, image forming and reflection
- Large mirror (diameter: 200 mm)
- High reflective multilayer mirror
- Highly heat-resistant mirror
- Short-spacing mirror (Minimum: 1.0 nm)
- Mirror with spherical or aspheric surface
- Development of new EUV focusing optics
Example of setting up mirrors
- Heavy element layer
- Au, Ag, Cr, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Nb, Ni, Pd, Pt, Re, Rh, Ru, Sn, Ti, V, W, Zn, Cr3C2, Co-Cr, Ni-Cr, Mo-Ru, Rh-Ru, MoSi2, Mo5Si3, etc.
- Light element layer
- Al, AlN, B, B4C, BN, C, LiF, Sc, Si, SiC, SiN, SiO2, SnO2, Ta2O5, TiN, TiO2, etc.
- Substrate material
- Quartz, Si, SiC, zero dewer, polyimide film, etc.
- Shape of substrate surface
- Flat, convex, concave, spherical, aspheric, cylindrical, etc.