NTT Advanced Technology Corporation and its group companies will aim to realize a sustainable society while striving to maximize environmental friendliness in our business activities, based on the NTT Group Environmental and Energy Vision “NTT Green Innovation toward 2040”.
As a value partner that continues to evolve together with our customers, we will provide ICT (Information and Communication Technology) services and products, and solve various problems of society and our customers through “Power and Technology to Pioneer the Future”.
Contribute to solving environmental problems by utilizing the NTT-AT Group's advanced technologies and R&D capabilities.
(1) Strive to supply products and services that contribute to reducing the burden imposed on the environment by society.
(2) Promote environmental pollution prevention and reduce environmental risks.
- Reduce the environmental burden of products throughout their life cycle.
- Reduce the consumption of resources and energy in corporate activities.
- Ensure the appropriate management of waste.
- Aim to be a pioneer among NTT Group companies in achieving carbon neutrality.
- Comply with environment-related laws, regulations and other requirements.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of environmental systems by periodically conducting internal audits, management reviews, etc.
- Make widely available, internally and externally, information related to corporate environmental protection activities through the publication of environmental reports, etc.
- Request the understanding and cooperation of business partners with regard to environmental protection activities, by conducting stakeholder engagement.