Policy on the protection of personal information
As an Integrated-Value partner that continues to evolve along with its customers, NTT Advance Technology Corporation provides ICT (Information and Communication Technology) services and products, and solves various problems of society and our customers through "Opening up the Future by Power and Technology." In order to realize a fulfilling and healthy advanced information communication society, we have adopted the following Personal Information Protection Policy under the philosophy of respect for the individual. Therefore we strive to protect personal information appropriately.
We will collect, use, and provide personal information properly.
- When we collect personal information, we will clearly define the purpose for the collection, and conduct collection by lawful and fair means within the necessary range of activities for achieving the defined purpose.
- Use and provision of personal information will be carried out within the scope of the collection purpose, with the consent of the individuals concerned.
- We will manage personal information in a safe and appropriate manner, and we will take reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information and will make efforts to rectify any such occurrence.
- We will abide by the laws, regulations and guidelines established by the government related to the handling and protection of personal information.
- We will set up a contact access point for receiving complaints, inquiries and consultation concerning personal information protection and will respond appropriately to such contacts.
- In order to ensure the protection of personal information, we will develop and operate a personal information protection management system and improve the system on an ongoing basis.
Enacted January 1, 2005
Revised April 1, 2016
NTT Advanced Technology Corporation